The holidays can be a very joyful time of year. The lights that are up around town, the tree in your living room, and Christmas movies are playing 24/7 on television. It can also be a stressful time of year because you want to get presents for everyone in your life! I always write out a list of what I’m going to get everyone before I start shopping so I know exactly what to get and don’t forget anyone. I know that I rely heavily on other blogger’s gift guides to help me decide what to get people, so I hope my list helps you. You can also check out last year’s cozy gift guide for more ideas!
MOTHERS, SISTERS, WIFE, GIRLFRIENDS AND FRIENDS
- Heated Throw – These make amazing gift for winter when it’s way to cold to go outside.
- Gel nails light kit – I personally want one of these for Christmas so that I can step up my nail game.
- Personalized Address Stamp – I got this for someone in my family that recently moved into a new home!
- Handheld Steamer – My steamer is my best friend when I’m getting dressed in the mornings, no wrinkles!
- Leopard Ankle Boots – Leopard print is still going strong, I have this pair in my closet.
- Hydro Flask – This is on my Christmas list this year!
- Starbucks Holiday Coffee Set – You can never have enough reusable Starbucks cups.
- Cute Christmas Pajamas – I have a solid collection of holiday PJs that I wear (no shame) all year long.
- Monogram Necklace – I wear mine all the time!
- Anything from the Magnolia collection at Target – all praise Joanna Gaines.
FATHERS, BROTHERS, HUSBANDS, AND BOYFRIENDS
- Comfy Slippers – These were on my boyfriends wish list this year!
- Probably Whiskey Mug – For the whiskey lovers in your life.
- World Scratch Map – Scratch off all the places you’ve been in the world and plan your next trip!
- Shaving Kit – Includes oils, creams, balms and brushes. You could also get him a beard bib!
- Golf Balls – You can never have too many of them!
- Smart Phone Dock Charger – Charge all you Apple products in one place. Perfect for your nightstand.
- Bluetooth Fleece Hat – Listen to music without needing headphones! Perfect for running in winter.
- Jogger Style Pants – Great casual item for wearing around the house or out running errands.
- Chocolate Popcorn – My family eats this stuff up so fast. Chocolate caramel drizzle is our favorite.
- Fleece Pullover – My brother asked for this for Christmas and I already have it wrapped under the tree.
- Frozen 2 Pillow Buddies – The movie just came out making this a perfect gift for Frozen lovers. Also comes in Elsa and Anna characters.
- Discovery Dinosaur Set – Perfect for prehistoric dino lovers!
- Remote Control Robot – Introduce them to the world of technology and robots.
- Elf on the Shelf Reindeer Friend – He wears a charm around his neck that is filled with Christmas magic to help Santa fly.
- Outdoor Kick Scooter – I loved riding around on my scooter as a kid!
- Lego’s Creative Set – You can literally never go wrong with getting a little one Lego’s. They can build whatever they want!
- Pretend Play Dress Up Costumes – For the little princesses and Spiderman’s in your life.
- Magnetic Tabletop Easel – Perfect for the creative kid who loves to draw and paint.
- My First Sports Bag Play Set – Comes with adorable plush sports balls that are safe for little ones to play with
- Cardboard Building Blocks – My brother and I had these as kids and would spend hours building different things.