I love any excuse to dress up, go out on a date, get some beautiful flowers and eat delicious food, so the fact that Valentine’s Day is coming up soon is perfect! With the holiday only a couple of days away, you might be scrambling to think of gift ideas for your significant other. While flower deliveries, gourmet chocolates, and teddy bears are classic gifts for a reason, think outside the box with these unique Valentine’s Day gifts for your partner.
This list, which is perfect for your wife, girlfriend, boyfriend and/or husband. It’s full of thoughtful and romantic gift ideas that will make them feel the love on Valentine’s Day and beyond. Some are more practical, and others are more romantic, but all of these gifts will come straight from the heart, especially if you take a more personalized route.
GIFTS FOR HER
1. Gold Plated Initial Necklace – I would personally love one of these cute necklaces!
2. What I Love about You Book – This book is adorable and I would love to get this as a Valentine’s gift.
4. Heart Printed Pajamas – You can NEVER go wrong with getting your girl comfy pajamas that they can wear.
5. Your Vows as Art – An adorable quote print that will remind you of your wedding vows and love for her everyday.
6. Wooden Picture Frame – Hang this up in you home with a great couple pic of the two of you!
7. Versace Leather Watch – Stylish and practical, this watch is the perfect gift for your on the go partner.
8. Heart Phone Case – Remind them of your love every time they pick up their phone, this heart and lips phone case is adorable.
10. Giorgio Armani Si Perfume – This has been my perfume of choice for a few years now and it smells absolutely amazing!
GIFTS FOR HIM
1. Personalized Whiskey Glasses – Make his whiskey/scotch drinking more personalized with initial glasses and decanter!
2. Fossil Stainless Steel & Leather Watch – A powerful and stylish watch will have people taking him more serious with it on.
3. Exotic Jerky Bouquet – Get him a funny but great gift of jerky! He’ll love trying all the different types of meats.
4. LL Bean Slippers – My boyfriend has multiple pairs of these slippers and he swears that they are the best slippers out there.
5. Blue Light Blocking Glasses – If you guy spends a lot of time in front of the computer, help save his eyes with these glasses.
6. NFL All Time Great Photo & Frame – Is he a sports lover? Get him a team print of all his favorite and famous NFL players.
7. Beard Shaving Kit – Make him feel fancy with this beard shaving/styling kit that will nourish his skin!
8. Personalized Airpod Case – He will never lose his airpods with this cute customized leather case.
9. Indoor Putting Green – It’s hard to golf during the middle of winter so to help him with his game, get him this putting green!
10. Heart Print Boxers – Funny gift but great for wearing after the big Valentine’s dinner date!