Every year around this time, companies and other bloggers launch their gift guides for the holiday season. They list out great present ideas on what to get your friends, family, and significant other. I find these gift guides very helpful and read many of them to get Christmas gift ideas for my parents, brother, boyfriend, and extended family members. I usually create my own gift guide for Cozy Stylist, but this year I wanted to do something different.
This year I am sharing the items that are on MY Christmas list. Yes, this is a list of 15-items that I have asked my friends and family to get me this holiday season. Since my boyfriend and I just moved into a house, I am asking for some practical gifts that we could use in the kitchen. This year we all have been working from home, so I need items that will keep me comfortable in my home office. And lastly, I am trying to use my phone less and utilize my energy towards creative projects, so I am asking for fun painting, sewing, and coloring items that will keep me busy.
Each item pictured above is linked on the following list:
- Home Sweet Home Cutting Board – We just moved into our new house one month ago, and I want a real grown-up wooden cutting board that I can use in the kitchen.
- Cat Address Stamp – I always write out my address for the return address, but with this tool, I could stamp my home address on the envelope!
- Donut Mold Baking Pans – I love to bake and would love to try to make some donuts!
- Reversible Winter/Holiday Wooden Sign – this cute sign from Target is great to have in the house and can be kept up all through the winter season.
- Pine Scented Candle – I love candles, especially Christmas candles.
- Winter Scented Candle – see above.
- Coffee & Cats Coloring Book – I need more activities that don’t involve my phone. This coloring book is both adorable and will keep me busy.
- Plush Slippers – Since I work from home, I need to expand my comfy slipper collection.
- Merry T-shirt – This tee is perfect for the holiday season!
- The Home Edit Book – I binge-watched their show on Netflix and now have the urge to read this book and organized my entire house.
- Plush Cat Bed – My cats would LOVE this plush bed. It has raving reviews from other pet owners.
- Flower Paint By Number – A fun and time consumer quarantine activity! I’m not the best painter, but I love painting. So this easy paint by number kit is perfect for me.
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses – I spend a lot of time in front of my computer screen and need to protect my very sensitive eyes.
- Casserole Dish Set – I love cooking and have been asking for real ceramic casserole dishes from my parents for a few years now. Maybe this year I’ll get them.
- Beginners Embroidery Set – Another fun and creative activities that will keep me busy! I have never tried embroidering, so I am looking forward to learning.
What gifts are you asking for this year for Christmas?