Cozy Stylist blog is a place for people to come relax, read posts, and interact with others about fashion, home décor, food, eco-friendly practices, and living a cozy lifestyle.
The Cozy Stylist blog was started in December of 2017 when I was struggling to find a hobby that I could be interested in and stick with. Everyday this site is growing and I am learning more about my readers and how I can make this blog better and more interesting for them. There is a new blog post out every week, usually on Monday’s and a weekly email newsletter sent out every Wednesday.
In my blog posts I like to write about topics that my readers can relate to and feel as though they can comment their own opinions in it. This blog was originally just a fashion blog but it has since grown into a fashion, lifestyle, home décor, cat loving blog and each post is written with passion on the subject.
WHY THE NAME, “COZY STYLIST?”
The simple explanation is that I love anything that is soft and warm and cozy, and that goes for my bedding, clothing, and basically everything else in my house. I am always cold and I constantly get called out for wearing a sweater or having a blanket wrapped around me, even in the summer time. I just loving being surrounded my soft and fuzzy textured that make me feel relaxed. My home and my wardrobe reflect my values of always wanted to be cozy and comfortable, but also stylish.
THE GIRL BEHIND THE BLOG
I’m Lindsey and I am the creator of Cozy Stylist. I am a twenty-something girl from Eastern Pennsylvania who lives in a cute apartment with my boyfriend and two cats. I never really expected to become a blogger and actually enjoy it as much as I do, but every day I wake up excited to work on it. One day I hope to be a full-time blogger and my own boss! In the mean time I am working as an assistant fashion buyer for a department store and I am going to school online to get my Master’s Degree in Integrated Marketing Communications from West Virginia University – which is also where I got my bachelor’s degree in fashion merchandising from.
FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I have a large shoe collection that is constantly growing – pointy flats are my favorite!
- My two cats names are Cookie and Coco and they are basically my children
- Kyle is actually my middle name! I hated it growing up but now I love it
- I live in sweatshirts and pj pants when I don’t have to leave the house
- My coffee order is a mocha latte with almond milk and whipped cream
- I grew up an avid swimmer and gymnast and follow both sports closely
- The Bachelor, Greys Anatomy, The Bold Type, and Law & Order SVU are my favorite TV shows